Hope Homes offer a comfortable, nurturing environment for adolescents
and young adults who need round-the-clock supervision and/or medical
care. Our home-like environments, caring staff members, and emphasis
on community involvement and recreational activities offers an inviting
place for youth with special healthcare needs to enjoy full lives within a safe, and structured environment. We offer individualized treatment plans that focus on caring for the whole child. Hope Homes’ staff members promote skill development, independence, and decision making as appropriate for social, emotional and cognitive development.
We Can Proudly Provide …
- Assessments of your son or daughter’s functioning level
- Treatment Plans We will create an individualized treatment plan that meets your son or daughter’s needs and maximizes his or her learning and functioning potential
- Behavior Analytic Services Upon approval, An ABA trained Behavior Technician and Board Certified Behavior Analyst will come to your home and work with you to create a schedule to provide your son or daughter with Behavioral Therapy that best fits his/her treatment goals.
- Caregiver Training At Hope Homes we understand that positive change only happens when caregivers and family are involved with treatment. We will provide Caregiver Training sessions hosted by our clinical treatment team who are specifically trained to provide an understanding of Behavioral Analysis and therapeutic treatment.
- An Increasing Social Skills and eye contact.
- A Decreasing Negative Behaviors while promoting skills towards successful community interactions.
- Increase Overall Level of Functioning including self-help and daily living skills such as toileting, self-feeding, and morning, afternoon and evening routines.
- Increase Academic Skills such as letter and word recognition as well as reading, writing and motor skills