Our Kids

Crossroads Programs provides safe and supportive residential treatment opportunities and therapeutic services for youth who are unable to live with their family of origin. Our youth are residents of New Jersey between the ages of 5 to 21 who come from a vast array of diverse backgrounds. They have experienced trauma and may be at risk of abuse, neglect, exploitation, or have intellectual and/or developmental challenges. Our continuum of care includes crisis stabilization and assessment, a residential treatment center, I/DD group homes, a therapeutic pregnant and parenting adolescent mothers’ program, therapeutic transitional living program, and supervised transitional living program, as well as an array of treatment foster family homes.

They are generally connected to the New Jersey Division of Child Protection and Permenancy (DCP&P) and/or a county Case Management Organization (CMO).

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027) found online or at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail, fax or email:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
FAX: (202) 690-7442 or
EMAIL: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.